Stewart Friesen Looks To Rebound With Strong Run In NASCAR Truck Event At Las Vegas Friday
Story By: CHAD OFIARA / HALMAR FRIESEN RACING – LAS VEGAS, NV – Stewart Friesen will return to familiar colors in at Last Vegas Motor Speedway Friday night for the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series race, the Victoria’s Voice Foundation 200 Presented by Westgate Resorts at 9 p.m. ET on FS1, MRN and SiriusXM NASCAR Radio.
The 2023 primary Halmar International paint scheme makes its 2023 debut.
Friesen has a history of strong runs at Las Vegas with five career top 5’s and seven top 10’s. The HFR team looks to capitalize on past success and learnings to put the Halmar 52 TRD Pro in a position to win on Friday.
The NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series drivers and teams had last weekend off to recharge and regroup after an action-packed race in Daytona to open the 2023 season but this weekend they are back.
In Daytona, the 52 truck was adorned with the Aim Autism Spectrum Of Colors to promote Autism Awareness and the 2nd annual Aim Autism Golf Classic on 4/17 in Charlotte. Fans can golf with the stars of NASCAR.
Tickets are available at www.hfrraceforautism.com.
Truck Series drivers will kick off their weekend with practice on Friday, March 3 at 4:35 p.m. ET followed by Cometic Gasket Pole Qualifying at 5:05 p.m. ET.
- QUALIFYING ORDER: Stewart Friesen will be the 11th of 35 trucks to time trial at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
- CHASSIS: The HFR 52 team will be utilizing HFR Chassis #008 Chassis 008 was last raced at Phoenix in November of 2022.
- PIT STALLS: Look for Stewart Friesen and the Halmar 52 team in pit stall 34, pit stall 34 is located 6 active pit stalls from the pit road entrance off of turn 4 and will enable a quick entrance for service from the Halmar International over the wall team.
LAS VEGAS PREVIEW:
- Stewart Friesen, Number 52 Halmar International, Toyota Racing TRD Pro
- NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series
- Race: Victoria’s Voice Foundation 200 presented by Westgate Resorts
- The Place: Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- The Date: Friday, March 3
- The Time: 9 p.m. ET
- TV: FS1 8 p.m. ET
- Radio: SiriusXM NASCAR Radio, Motor Racing Network
- Distance: 201 miles (134 Laps)
- Stage 1 (Ends on Lap 30)
- Stage 2 (Ends on Lap 60)
- Final Stage (Ends on Lap 134)